JP Christmas hamper
José Pizarro’s Luxury Foodie Hamper
José Pizarro has put together the perfect foodie hamper that heroes his home country Spain. Filled with indulgences such as his newly launched own-brand wines and Extra Virgin Olive Oil, the two latest Pizarro cookbooks, Cinco Jotas Acorn-fed 100% Ibérico Ham and Spanish favourite, Estrella beer.
The hamper includes:
- José Pizarro Chardonnay. Tasting notes: Straw yellow colour with green hints, the nose possesses white flower aromas, citrus fruits, peach and aromatic herbs. The mouth is lively flavourful with a great intensity of fruit, minerality and saltiness and a long finish.
- José Pizarro Shiraz Cuvvè. Tasting notes: Very complex nose – with aromas of blackberries, cacao, leather, spices and vanilla. In the mouth is very rich and powerful ripe red fruit. Balanced acidity, an impressive structure and a long finish. Very elegant.
- José Pizarro Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Originating from José’s home town Extremadura. Tasting notes: strong fruity aroma (think tomato plants and green apple). Slightly spicy, bitter finish.
- Catalonia: Recipes from Barcelona cookbook. In Catalonia, José Pizarro travels from the impressive Gaudi architecture in buzzy Barcelona, to the Roman and Greek ruins in Girona and secluded beaches in Costa Brava to create some of the best-loved dishes from the Catalonian region at home.
- Beyond and Basque cookbook. The recipes in Basque reflect what José Pizarro eats at home and the way he cooks for family and friends. It showcases some of the most popular and traditional dishes from the region, but also the quality and diversity of the ingredients that you can find there.
- Cinco Jotas Acorn-fed 100% Ibérico Ham. The best ham in the world.
- Estrella Damm Inedit beer. Premium Estrella spiced wheat beer.
T&C: Delivery only in London