Skill and competency requirements (identify essential / desirable criteria):
- Be reliable, great team players with excellent performance in customer service and organisation skills
- Be able to communicate with confidence, with a good standard of English
- Have a great eye for detail and exemplary personal presentation
- Be able to adapt to quickly changing situations
- Show genuine commitment to the job and team
- To ensure service standards are being met and all house regulations adhered to.
- To communicate with kitchen and kitchen support staff to ensure all food and equipment is available as required.
- To minimise wastage and breakages.
- To ensure compliance with the Food Safety Policy and that all staff are trained to the legally required standard.
- To ensure that a high standards of hygiene is maintained in all areas.
- To adhere to Health & Safety standards and that daily temperature and any other relevant records are completed accurately.
- To ensure that all cash transactions are carried out openly and in line with company policy.
- To ensure that customers are charged correctly.