Finish at home 2.0 arroz cooked in a paella pan
Seafood & chicken arroz kit (serve 2)
This is a whole paella experience, you will receive the perfect rice for the dish, stock and the paella pan.
How to prepare:
1. Preheat the oven to 220C
2. Also preheat the paella pan on your stove top (med heat)
3. Toast the rice with a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil
4. Heat up the stock on a separate pan until hot
5. Once the rice is nicely toasted, add the hot stock and stir
6. Bring to the boil and keep it on medium heat for 7 minutes
7. Once the stock is reduced, put it into the oven for 5 minu
8. Remove from the oven and cover it with a tea towel, let it rest for 5 more minutes before eating.
INGREDIENTS: prawns, cuttlefish, chicken, rice, white wine, tomatoes, onions, celery, garlic.
ALLERGENS: crustaceous, molluscs, celery.
Watch the video: https://youtu.be/gqz59cjWmUQ